Find the answer to your question
- I am trying to pull an item off of eBay using the ReviseInventoryStatus call, but I am getting an error. Am I doing something wrong?
<LongMessage>The quantity you submitted is invalid. The quantity should be greater than 0 for an active item.</LongMessage>
As indicated by the error message quantity field sent in should be > 0. If you need to pull down an item from eBay use the EndFixedPriceItem call.
2. I am getting a "Invalid SKU number: 00135550302010" error when I make a call to ReviseInventoryStatus. I know I
sent in the SKU number when I listed the item. Why am I getting the error?
SKU can only be used to revise an item if you listed the item by using AddFixedPriceItem or RelistFixedPriceItem, and you set Item.InventoryTrackingMethod to SKU at the time the item was listed; or
In the ReviseInventoryStatus request, if the listing has InventoryTrackingMethod set to SKU, then either ItemID or SKU is required. If both are passed in and they don't refer to the same listing, eBay ignores SKU and considers only the ItemID.
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- ReviseItem returns Invalid SKU error
- Revising/Relisting multi-variation items
- Error 21916274 - BySku Support Required
- How can i make sure that the price/ quantity revisions on my items are published faster on eBay search results?
- I am getting Error -21916254 'You have exceeded the maximum allowed containers'. Why ?