Find the answer to your question
Published: February 14 2013, 3:11:00 PMUpdated: August 26 2022, 1:46:15 PM
Why does GetMemberMessages not return all "Unanswered" messages in a time range
At present GetMemberMessages API does not include any communication from third party email client application ( like outlook,gmail..etc.) and any messages originated from such email client.
That is the reason the GetMemberMessages response is missing some messages .This is how the API behaves at the moment.
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- What is the difference between GetMyMessages and GetMemberMessages?
- GetMemberMessages may return duplicate MemberMessageExchange nodes
- Why am I not getting back any messages when I make the GetMemberMessages call with <MailMessageType>AskSellerQuestion</MailMessageType>?
- Error 20118 - Message for given ID [xxxx] does not exist.
- Why does AddMemberMessageRTQ give me an 'Invalid parent message' error?