Find the answer to your question
Why are the ruparams that I use in the following eBay SignIn url being ignored?
If you need to send parameters in the Auth & Auth SignIn url to get a User's token, you need to ensure that you use the correct encoding. For example, URL encoding for & is %26, however in the above URL, it is specified as %2. If the encoding is incorrect, the parameters will be ignored. To return the parameters correctly in the AcceptURL, along with the token, the above example needs to be modified as below:
When the user signs in successfully, the accept URL will return the paramaters similar to the following:
- Documentation: Authentication & Authorization
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- What does " Error 931 - Auth Token is Invalid" mean?
- Troubleshooting Auth & Auth signin issues
- Routing - An API URL Query String Parameter that can be ignored
- Troubleshooting User Token issues
- FetchToken returns - "The end user has not completed Auth & Auth sign in flow." Even after User authorized the Application.