Find the answer to your question
Published: January 19 2012, 10:41:00 PMUpdated: August 22 2022, 3:26:05 PM
Why our disputes which created after 27th Dec 2011 are not returned in getUserCases for the filters specified as below:
| <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
In the above getUserCases request, toDate is not populated. When toDate is not populated in the request then we calculate the toDate as fromDate+3 months or current date whichever is earlier. In this case fromDate is sent as 09-26-2011 so we populated the toDate + 3months, hence records after 12/26/2011 are not returned in getUserCases.
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- UPI Dispute not changing status even though response was made
- Retrieve 'Easy Returns' case filed in the UK/DE resolution center (http://resolutioncentre.ebay.co.uk/ or http://resolutioncenter.ebay.de/)
- Not receiving SellerClosedDispute or SellerOpenDispute Platform Notification
- Required parameters in the SOAP URL
- Version is required in the request XML of a SOAP GetCategories call